Who We Are
Boxhill Technologies PLC, a company listed on AIM of the London Stock Exchange, is a diversified company delivering best in class products across Lottery and eCommerce.
Data Protection Framework
What Personal Data We Collect
We collect a variety of types of data:
- Technical – Details on the devices and technology you use
- Communications – What we learn about you from letters, email, and conversations between us
- Usage of data – Other data about how you use our products and services
- Documentary data – Details about you that are stored in documents in different formats, or copies of them
- Consents – Any permissions, consents or preferences that you give us
- Shareholder information – Personal information as required by AIM regulations
What We May Use Your Data For
We may access and use your personal data only for the purposes for which you have submitted it to us to (a) provide information to you, (b) make contact with you, (c) provide services to you, or (d) meet our regulatory requirements for example as a company listed on AIM.
We will not use your personal information for any other purposes, unless we have your specific consent that permits us to do. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others, nor shall we use it other than in the ways disclosed in this statement.
Who we may share your data with
We may share your personal data with these organisations:
- Regulators and other competent authorities
- Fraud prevention agencies
- Subsidiary companies or those we have a joint venture or agreement to co-operate with
- Market researchers
- Companies you ask us to share your data with
Sensitive Personal Data
GDPR specifies a set of personal data categories which are “sensitive”, and which require special consideration by Data Controllers. We do not knowingly collect or process any sensitive personal data.
Shareholder data is maintained by SLC Registrars Equiniti Boardroom.
We retain your information for a further 7 years to ensure we meet our regulatory requirements with The Gambling Commission and AIM as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate financial and other records, resolve disputes. For example, to allow a regulatory body to audit our financial information and processes.
Following this period, your data and all player data, including your account itself, will be permanently deleted from our systems and will no longer be accessible.
Children’s Personal Data
We do not maintain any child’s personal data.
Your Data Rights
You have specific rights connected to the provision of your personal data to us. These include your rights to request we:
- confirm to you what personal data we may hold about you, if any, and for what purposes
- change the consent which you have provided to us in relation to your personal data
- correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data which we may hold about you
- provide you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere
- stop the processing of your personal data whilst an objection from you is being resolved
- permanently erase all your personal data promptly, and confirm to you that this has been done (there may be reasons why we may be unable to do this which are outlined in the Data Retention section)
If we do not address your request or fail to provide you with a valid reason why we have been unable to do so, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office to make a complaint via their website (www.ico.org.uk) or by telephone 0303 123 1113.
Where we store your personal information
Your customer data is held on secure servers inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), specifically the United Kingdom.
As a data controller, and by registering on the website or sending us your personal information by other means, you are indicating your consent for your personal information to be stored on our servers within the EEA.
All third parties which we use to process your data are also bound by GDPR and The Gambling Act 2005.
Boxhill Technologies PLC,
39 St James’s Street,
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes, including providing personalised web pages. Cookies do not cause harm to your device, but, if you wish to stop your computer accepting cookies at the end of this page is a section where you will find information on how to do this.
Google Analytics uses traffic log cookies to gain information about the use that is made of pages on this website. We use the information from these cookies to generate reports on the usage of the website which are used for evaluation and analysis. The purpose is to improve the website by tailoring it to the needs of users.
In such cases, no data which is itself specific to any identifiable user is retained.
In addition to standard analytics parameters, we receive data via Google Analytics Advertising Features including information about ‘Demographics and Interest Reporting’ which gives us greater insight into the types of visitors we receive.
As a user you can opt out of this process of collecting traffic log data. To do so please visit the following site which provides a browser add-on that enables a user to opt out –
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
We do not recommend turning cookies off when using the Online Facilities, as this will prevent you from using many of the services on the relevant Online Facility to which the cookies apply.